Stained Glass of St Giles Church, Norwich
The church of St Giles was built around 1400 of perpendicular design This contrasts with the flamboyantly decorative east window which, together with the entire chancel was added in 1866/7.
The stained glass in the windows is of High Victorian design made by the highly reputed firm of Clayton and Bell of London and J Bell of Bristol. The only other stained glass is in the chancel arch and is a 1915 depiction of St Giles complete with a hind and arrow, the saint’s distinctive emblems.
For further information and to view the details of each window click the boxes below. To learn more about the church visit : www.norwichchurches.co.uk