King Edward VI School Chapel, Norwich
The buildings occupied by Norwich School date back to the foundation of the Cathedral when in 1096 Bishop Herbert de Losinga established his Benedictine Priory and, shortly afterwards, an Episcopal Grammar School in the Cathedral Close. In 1547 King Edward VIs Grammar School was formed moving to its current buildings in 1551 which included the Chantry Chapel of St John the Evangelist (founded in 1316 by Bishop John Salmon). Since this time the Chapel has been part of the school buildings. The majority of the glass is plain although six windows do contain stained glass panels mainly depicting shields.